Friday, November 20, 2009

Review: Nivea Deodorant Vs Dove Go- Fresh Anti-perspirant




All us girls just don't like to admit it, but all of us at some time we all use some form of deodorizer to keep us from sweating it out and smelling up the office on thoes stinkin' hot days.

So I wanted to share with you the few ones that I like to use.

I use both Nivea Fresh Natural Ocean Extracts & Dove Go Fresh cucumber & green tea scent.

Both keep me from perspiring and feeling fresh all day - which is the main reason why we use them right. So for me these both work very well.





So for Nivea Fresh Natural - " with ocean extracts offers the confidence of 24 h effective deodorant protection, providing a fresh feeling, all day long. It's the optimal combination of reliable deodorant proection and NIVEA's mild care."

Pros:
- Available locally for about Php140.00
- Can be used for both females & males
- Hygenic to share with others because its only sprayed on
- Really lasts 24 hours without perspiring
- Doesn't irriate senstive skin
- Lasts for about 1 1/2 shared between two people - haha hubby and I share this one.
- Has a fresh, not overwhelming scent
- Available in roll on forms ( I don't like to use this especially when shared with others)

Cons:
- Irriates skin if the skin has been freshly shaved or plucked/epilated
- Spray Can is not good for the environment
- Can't take this on air travel - for fire hazards.


Overall:

I really enjoy the fresh scent and the protection this deodorant provides me throughout the day. Im just happy it doesn't leave that yucky white dusty look on my shirts that some anti-persperants give.

I give this baby 9/10 just because it isn't good for the environment.





On to the Dove Go Fresh Cucumber & Green Tea Scent

"The beautifyl thing about this deodorant besides the 24 hour protection? Well, with the fresh Green Tea & Cucumber scent it goes on clean & light. Feels fresh? Absolutely. Dove is also the only deodorant with 1/4 moisturising cream, after shaving, leaving underarms soft and smooth. So, what are you waiting for? Go Fresh! "

Just that little paragraph there just sells it all for me.  I want all of that!

You can smell that fresh scent they are talking about, not saying that it's much better than Nivea, its just as fresh scented as each other. I think the only difference between the two is the moisturizing factor. Because as I said above - When I shave my underarms, and I spary the Nivea - My underarms go red and irritated, as for the Dove Go Fresh, It feels moisturized and it isn't at all irriated.

Pros:
- Moisturizes underarms
- Lasts all day long - 24 hours
- Fresh and beautifully scented
- Lasts up to 2-3 months used on its own
- Can be used for females & males
- Hygenic to share with others (spray can)
- Available in roll on forms

Cons:
- Spray can isnt good for the environment
- Spray Can cant be taken on air flights due to fire hazards.


Overall:

I like this one also just as much as the nivea, but the one thing this one has over the nivea is the moisturizing quality.

This baby also gets a 9/10 for the same reason above- the spary can is just not good for the environment.

You can find both these in your local supermarkets or department stores for P140.00-P180.00. Good thing is these arn't sealed so you can test them for the scent prior to buying - always a plus.


Well thats it for now. Until Next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails