Friday, October 23, 2009

WANT BIG HAIR? CLAY POWDER BY LONISHAIR

Do you want to give yourself that big hair? Without having to use so much hairspray to keep it in place? Or just can't stand the smell of hairspray?


You have to try this, Clay Powder by Lonishair. I love it, and use it to give my hair that extra umph it needs. It stays all day, no need for all that toxic hairspray anymore. You just pour out some of this fine powder onto your hair, where you want to create the volume, and tease it. Sometimes I use my teasing brush, or when im lazy I just scratch it into place, it works.

I got this from Australia in GlamaCo, for $20aud 2 for 1 deal. So I had to grab it,I just don't know where to buy it in Philippines at that price, and I'm not exactly sure where to buy here either. Although, I have seen them occassionally on ebay.


I first got introduced to this product from my sister and my mum, who were using Schwarzkopf Dust It Powder. Its just a bit more expensive than the Lonis Hair, but they didn't have the 2 for 1 deal so I went with Lonishair. The difference between the two is, that Schwarkopf is a little more course, and I find it makes my hair feel like rubber when applied. But still works as good as each other. It just really depends on preference.


The powder is so fine, that when you pick up the bottle, it feels empty, but don't be fooled, there is alot of product inside. You only need a little bit to get results, but the more, the bigger the hair.

I tried to takes some photos so you can see the difference, but failed, the photos just don't do justice, so at a later date I will update this blog with some before and after pictures, of the magical abilities of this great clay powder.

If any of you tried anything to make your hair big, and its a good product, let me know, Im always trying to keep my eyes out, as I just dont like my fine hair.

Time for me to head out, blog ya laterz

Mwah

Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails