Thursday, November 12, 2009

Loreal Serie Expert - Absolut Repair




Got seriously damaged hair? Dry, brittle, split ends from little care and too much chemicals.

Think about trying Loreal Serie Expert - Absolut Repair products.

This is such a great range in product, although you do pay the price for this product, you find it lasts you a long time and you really see results in your hair.

I have in my collection the Shampoo 250ml, Repairing Serum 50ml, Treatment 200 ml & Leave in treatment 150ml. All of these except for the leave in treatment was given to me as a gift from the Loreal Representive Ms Bullet & Ms Anne. I am hoping soon the salon HQ will allow this line to be sold in my shop, But you can find serie expert line in many salons except for my favorite Leave in treatment that I had to bring all the way from Australia. It goes for about $20 aud so thats Php 840.00.

But because I didn't buy the other products myself, but I am aware that they hover around the same price.

I have used and tried all execpt the shampoo, I don't know why I haven't used it, haha Im saving it. Well maybe Im just keeping it until I finish my other products.

But I really see results in my hair after I use them. My hair feel so much more silky, smooth and healthier.



Shampoo:  Designed to restructure and protect the hair fiber. The hair regains strength, shine and is revitalized. Neofibirne, a unique combination of  Bio-Mimetic Ceramide shine perfecting agent and a UV filter for hair.

Directions: Apply to damp ahir & lather. Rinse thorougly. Repeat process if necessary.




Repair Serum: For damaged ends, super light, silky texture, smoothes and helps to prevent split ends, leaves hair looking and feeling more healthy.

Directions:  apply a small amount to shamppoed towel dried hair, spead evenly through lengths and ends. Do not rinse. Style as usual




Treatment: Repairs and nourishes the devitalized hair fiber. Hair is left revitalized, soft & shiny.

Directions: appy and massage into shampooed and towel-dried hair. Leave in for 2-3 minutes. Rinse thorougly.




Leave in treatment: Nourishes and immediately softens the hair fiber. Controls and protects very damaged ends. The hair becomes manageable, visibly soft and shiny.

Directions:  apply to shampooed & towel-dried haie or fully dried hair. Massage cream into the ends. Leave in and style as usual.

So theres your download on all the products. I love using all of them and can't wait to try the shampoo.

Pros:

- All products really assists in repairing very damaged hair like mine. Color after color.
- Small amount goes a long way.
- Most are available locally
- See results after use.
- Leaves hair feeling soft, silky and smooth
- Serie Expert comes in a range of products good for all kinds of hair & needs
- Good for all hair types

Cons:
- Leave in treatment is not available locally
- Fairly pricey - But I can definately pay for with is line.

Will I repurchase:

Yes, definately especially the leave in treatment.

These are the bomb. I love this line.

Well thats it for now. Got any questions feel free to ask :)

Chao 4 Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails