Wednesday, June 15, 2011

REVIEW : ONE 'n' ONLY - ARAGAN HAIR TREATMENT OIL

Please forgive me for not blogging in so very very long. Just had so much on my plate with work and starting a family and the entire sha-bam. But that’s life and now that I am starting to get a groove back into things I am going to get back into blogging again. Since I have been away I have been able to try out some really great products and some not so much. What I really wanted to share with you all is a product I have been trying out for the last 3 and ½ months. Its called One ‘n’ Only – Aragan Oil Treatment By BaByliss Pro.





The one thing I just must say is that I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. Having fine hair and wanting to just simply add some shine to it without making it feel so oily and greasy with all these versions of shine serums just basically nothing worked for me other than the KMS Hair Serum.
Written on the Bottle:
Aragan Oil Treatment – Derived from Moroccan Aragan Trees.
Aragan Oil Treatment instantly absorbs into the hair for smoothness, shine and conditioning, leaves no oily residue.

Directions:Apply a small amount to wet or dry hair.

This treatment is good to help frizz, as a heat protectant, color protectant and I have even heard it even gives your hair UV protection. So to me this is a all in one leave in hair treatment. I use it usually just after washing my hair at night or just before styling my hair to go out. And I have even done double applications without washing out my hair, and it still does not make my hair feel oily, but rather it leaves it easy to manage, smooth, and looking healthy.




In Australia a 100mL bottle usually retails for about $35 so with the current exchange rate its approximately Php 1610.00 a bottle.
And then they have 7.4mL bottles that will retail between $5- $7 which is approximately Php230 – Php 322 .

Considering that I have been usuing the 7.4mL bottle for about 3 and ½ months and still have 1/3 of the bottle left with almost using it daily is great for its price. My hair is relatively long but it is fine, but the amount of product you use really is like half a pea size. It goes a long way.
There are also other products called Moroccan oil that I still have yet to try, that usually a fair bit expensive. But so far in my eyes they seem to do very similar things if not the same.


PRODUCT SUMMARY

Pros: 

- It’s affordable – comparing to the amount of product you use. I will probably use one 100mL bottle for an entire year maybe even longer.
- It’s a multifunctional product
- Leaves hair smooth, easy to manage, no frizz, heat,color and UV protectant.
Cons:
- not sure if its available locally in the Philippines.

RATING - 4.5 stars out of 5 just because its not locally available everywhere. But other than that its AMAZING!

So anyway ladies and gents if you get a chance to try this amazing product! Do so because I am sure you will not regret it.



                               Some other products by One 'n' Only




DISCLAIMER: Photos were burrowed from google seach to display the product. And I was not paid or sponsored in anyway to do this review. I paid for the item fully.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails